Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sky Comparison: Rutland, VT

Rutland, Vermont USA

15 February 2013 - 1:00 PM 

Upon walking out the door, I was in a rather irritable mood. My father is unable to accept my lack of religious beliefs and tries to get me to come back to the Catholic Church. He may or may not realize it, but he is utilizing guilt-trip tactics. As I compared the sky with your panel, the contrast between to two was noticeable. When looking at the bright blur in the sky, it calmed my irritability and game me a small sense of joy. 

The panel has a flat color blue with a hint of light green. The panel's color gave me a more somber feeling. The actual sky, however, was a bright blue that brought out relief and joy.

6:00 AM 31 December 2012 - #7 Day 1 - South Windsor, New South Wales AUS

No comments:

Post a Comment